FairVote's Executive Director Rob Richie will speak on ABC news radio Sunday evening about public ownership of America's democracy infrastructure to the ends of:
- voting equipment compatibility with instant runoff and proportional voting methods,
- voter-verified audit and/or paper trails
- transparent equipment certification procedures
- equipment compatibility with foreign language ballots
- accomodations for disabled voters
- and more...
Tune in at 7:30 p.m. eastern time. The show airs on WMAL in the D.C. metro area.