FairVote regularly publishes op-eds, blogs and longer articles. Rob Richie and Andrea Levien have an upcoming article on the National Popular Vote plan for president in the prestigious Presidential Studies Quarterly, and Richie and Drew Spencer have a new University of Richmond Law Review article on the case for choice voting as an alternative to winner-take-all elections in the United States. Read examples of recent publications:
- U-Richmond Law Review: "How Choice Voting Will End Gerrymandering and Expand Minority Voting Rights, From City Councils to Congress"
- Every Vote Equal: A State-Based Plan For Electing The President By National Popular Vote 2013 edition of the comprehensive analysis of presidential elections coauthored by Rob Richie
- Widely-published oped on women's representation by Patricia Hart & Cynthia Terrell
- Rob Richie in Huffingtonton Post: "Major Media: Stop Perpetuating Myth That Electoral College Rules Help Small States"
- Andrea Levien: 'BattleGround Texas' Years Away
- Devin McCarthy & Sara Helmi: Japan's Electoral Unfairness Goes Deeper than Malapportionment