FairVote's 2014 Congressional Analysis
Every two years, FairVote conducts a thorough analysis of congressional elections, pointing out problems and making predictions in U.S. House of Representatives districts in all 50 states, that we call Monopoly Politics. We recently released our first projections for the 2014 congressional elections, including publishing a downloadable spreadsheet with partisanship data for every congressional district in the country. Check out the media coverage of our 2014 projections, our Monopoly Politics 2012 report, and our resources on the fair voting solution:
- Monopoly Politics 2014 in the New York Times and on Chuck Todd's The Daily Rundown
- In part one of the 2014 Monopoly Politics report, FairVote Releases Projections for the 2014 Congressional Elections.
- Download the spreadsheet with all our data on every congressional district, or view it in your browser.
- View our full Monopoly Politics 2012 report and see the Fair Voting Solution
- Read about the fair voting solution in the U-Richmond Law Review and in Salon