FairVote Reforms are Gaining Steam on the Ground and in the Media
FairVote reforms are catching on in cities and states across the nation. Leading media are on board with ranked choice voting (RCV); others are publishing work on the National Popular Vote plan and fair representation systems.
- Virginia Democrats will use RCV for the third time in firehouse primary for Va. House
- Op-ed argues that Pennsylvania should adopt districts plus
- Major newspapers in Mississippi and Maine back RCV
- The Atlantic names the National Popular Vote Compact one of five out-of-the-box solutions
- Salon covers fair representation voting as an alternative to America’s “archaic voting system”
- The LA Times cites FairVote's work on California's partial recount system.
Catch the FairVote Reformer for the latest updates on systemic election reform.