Posted on July 03, 2014
FairVote reforms are catching on in cities and states across the nation. Leading media are on board with ranked choice voting (RCV); others are publishing work on the National Popular Vote plan and fair representation systems.
- Virginia Democrats will use RCV for the third time in firehouse primary for Va. House
- Op-ed argues that Pennsylvania should adopt districts plus
- Major newspapers in Mississippi and Maine back RCV
- The Atlantic names the National Popular Vote Compact one of five out-of-the-box solutions
- Salon covers fair representation voting as an alternative to America’s “archaic voting system”
- The LA Times cites FairVote's work on California's partial recount system.
Catch the FairVote Reformer for the latest updates on systemic election reform.